Chop Sticks Sweet and Salt Prunes  » Food  »
  • I would have to say that in order to determine which sweet and salt prunes you like, you would have to try them for yourselves, but I would recommend giving Chop Sticks Sweet and Salt Prunes a try first
  • I will definitely purchase this brand whenever I am in the mood for this treat

• by RJR

During my childhood, while going to school, salt prunes were a popular thing. Since my childhood days I haven’t eaten salt prunes much but I can tell you they come in a variety of saltiness, ranging from very salty to almost sweet…

The other day while I was going on a road trip for the day,

I stopped at the grocery store and staring at me while I was waiting to checkout was these packages of sweet and salt prunes. I grabbed one because they looked really good for the price and they actually were worth it!

These sweet and salt prunes live up to their name in being perfectly sweet and ...

• salt at the same time. I was surprised at when i bit into it as well, some of the varieties are basically a seed with no flesh to eat while these had a considerable amount of skin that could be eaten surrounding the seed. I personally don’t like the extremely salty prunes so this one
        really hit the right spot.

I would have to say that in order to determine which sweet and salt prunes you like, you would have to try them for yourselves, but I would recommend giving Chop Sticks Sweet and Salt Prunes a try first. I will definitely purchase this brand whenever I am in the mood for this treat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271906381720430/k2311a0619/6.19.08