The Magic Bullet  » Housewares  »
  • At first I thought the price tag carried by this little contraption was a bit on the high side, and almost balked at buying it
  • It makes the best shakes with just a few steps, and the blade is so quick and easy in doing it's job
  • Within a few seconds, you have some delicious Jamba Juice -like concoctions

• by MKRojas

At first I thought the price tag carried by this little contraption was a bit on the high side, and almost balked at buying it. But the whole family loves a quick and easy slushie in summer time, so I went ahead, broke down and bought one at WalMart. Now this has become the one ‘appliance’ that it seems, we cannot live without.

We really like the way that

it is so quick and easy to use. It makes the best shakes with just a few steps, and the blade is so quick and easy in doing it’s job. It’s like having a mini blender with the same power and force of the regular blender.

Our favorite things to do with it is to fill it halfways with crushed ice, a mashed banana, some other fruit (my ...

• personal favorite is blueberry, the kids is strawberry), a packet of Equal, and then some milk to fill the cup up. Roll that lid on and ZAP it. Within a few seconds, you have some delicious “Jamba Juice”-like concoctions.

It’s great in the mornings when you’re trying to rush out the door. The mixing containers provided with the Magic Bullet have handles, so after mixing up

your ingredients, you can grab and go and not have to worry about leaving a mess behind.

This is really one of the first products that I am COMPLETELY thrilled about from all levels. Does what it says it can do, clean up is a breeze and everyone gets something a little more healthy than what they had before we got it! What more could I ask for?

The Magic Bullet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531906381590430/k2311a0619/6.19.08