CD/DVD LABELS  » Other  »
  • I enjoy folk music and classical, as well, but, I like them at different times

• by covenly1
      My husband discovered, at Staples, these marvelous CD/DVD labels that allow you to put pictures on your DVD or CDs that can be anything you want! They are simply called: STAPLES 100 CD/DVD labels, and you can use them with laser and inkjet printers to put pictures of what is on that particular CD, such as a picture of the person who is singing, with name and songs on them, or on your DVDs, you can copy the pictures of some of the pictures on it. You can put whatever information you want on these, and then, you simply cut them out and press onto your new CD or

DVD. It really makes for terrific CD and DVD identification.

No more wondering what exactly IS on this one or that one!

You are able to do a really professional looking DVD or CD, as you are able to present layout comaptible with LabelCreator Pro Software with this CD/DVD label kit. Just ask for or look for Staples model 32956.

Before we had these, we were writing what each was on the CD or DVD. But, now, it can all be done, very professionally looking, by just copying whatever you want to onto the paper that will stick, forever, onto the CD or DVD.

Put who is in the ...

• movie, what kind of movie it is, and even give it your own number of stars, or ratings of G, PG, whatever. It makes it really easy to know what age should be watching that particular DVD for sure! With our grandchildren here, so much, it is very important to us! They know which ratings they are allowed to watch.

Music is easily identified with pictures of the singer, or the songs listed as they are on the CD. Since, we mix up our singers onto CDs for ourselves, it is really nice to know which one has which songs on it.

I enjoy folk music and classical, as

well, but, I like them at different times. This way, I can keep total track of what I am putting on to listen to!

Have a wedding on the DVD? Just put a picture of the bride and groom on the DVD and date it.

You will be able to find it, easily!

I really enjoy this ability that we have with these labels. They look so ‘fancy’ to me.

No more scribbling onto the discs! Try these, and you won’t be trying to figure out which CD or DVD is which, anymore! Just go to your Staples store, or onto the internet, and buy them. They are not expensive! You will love this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12240238150328/k2311a0224/2.24.06