Dymo Letra Tag Label Maker  » Electronics  »
  • This was a good purchase at Walmart, and I think it's a great deal because I love to label

• by MKRojas

Sometimes you end up buying a piece of equipment because you’re looking to make your life easier, and I was really tired of using a black marker to put names on file folders and I wanted to have every look a lot neater in my desk area and in my school books, so

I really adore this label maker. I use it to label just about everything in sight and then some. This little hand held device can make tags in all kinds of directions, and in five different fonts, and I just love being able to have something that looks so professionally written ...

• on the items that I want to have a label for.

My whole family really enjoys this little machine. They tag stuff for school, for home and especially the tabs for their notebooks. It takes all the hassle out of trying to make one of those little tabs perfect only

to cram it in a plastic tabbie and ruin it. With this machine, you can label right on top of the tab, and if you want, change it as soon as you want to.

This was a good purchase at Walmart, and I think it’s a great deal because I love to label!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161906381490330/k2311a0619/6.19.08