Spongebob Squarepants Season Four - Krusty Towers  » TV  »
  • I think Spongebob is a great television show for everyone in the family, I really think that adults like me can even get into the show

• by jb3513

Mr. Krabs thinks he has the greatest idea of opening a hotel so that he can overcharge customers and make a lot of money. He is so cheap, and all he thinks about is making more money. Spongebob and Squidward are getting mad at Mr. Krabs because they are working

at the hotel and Mr. Krabs is making them fill every request of the guests.

It is getting to be a little too much for Spongebob and Squidward. Patrick is a guest at the hotel and he has some of the craziest requests for them to do because he is so lazy.

• Squidward is very upset so he ends up quitting the Krusty Towers and becoming a guest just so Mr. Krabs can get a taste of his own medicine. He makes them redecorate the room and everything.

Mr. Krabs finally realizes what he is doing is wrong to his fellow employees.

This is just another great episode of Spongebob. I think Spongebob is a great television show for everyone in the family, I really think that adults like me can even get into the show. I collect the boxed sets because then I can watch the shows I want to, when I want to.

Spongebob Squarepants Season Four - Krusty Towers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101906381420330/k2311a0619/6.19.08