Grand Diamond Suites Hotel Bangkok  » Hotels  »
888 Petchburi Road , Petchburi , Rajthevi , Bangkok , Thailand.
  • During my recent visit to Bangkok on a business trip, since it was a going to be a bit of a long stay, I decided to put up at a serviced apartment type of a place
  • I enjoyed the lavish buffet breakfasts every morning, with a variety of international, Japanese, and Thai cuisines
  • The hotel was so close and very convenient to walk down to the famous shopping malls in Bangkok, nemely,the Central World Plaza, Gaysom Plaza, IT mall, and the Siam Paragon

• by Mark Williams

Grand Diamong Suites Hotel is undoubtedly one of the most elegant hotels in Bangkok. Located in the heart of the City, it is one of the most prominent buildings too. During my recent visit to Bangkok on a business trip, since it was a going to be a bit of a long stay, I decided to put up at a serviced apartment type of a place.

It was also essential that the place was in the business district or atleast easily accessible to the

business districts so that I would not be spending too much time in the notorious traffic jams of the City. Grand Diamond Suites Hotel was the perfect place for the trip.

The hotel was located on Petchburi Road and just five minutes walk to Rajprarop Road, two of the main roads leading to the business districts. In fact, it was also a walking distance to the Sky Train station.

I had a suite with an astounding view of the skyline of the City. The ...

• suite was very spacious and luxuriously furnished, with all the amenities to call it a home.

I enjoyed the lavish buffet breakfasts every morning, with a variety of international, Japanese, and Thai cuisines. The restaurant was very spacious and relaxing.

The waitresses there were very friendly and courteous, trying their very best at all times to make the guests feel homely and comfortable. Lunches and dinners were also most enjoyable.

I enjoyed relaxing in the lounge every evening after the days business activities.

/> The hotel was so close and very convenient to walk down to the famous shopping malls in Bangkok, nemely,the Central World Plaza, Gaysom Plaza, IT mall, and the Siam Paragon.

Those were the perfect places for me to buy nice gifts for my colleagues back home. The staff of the hotel were very attentive and efficient, always paying full attention to the needs of the guests.

I really enjoyed staying at Grand Diamond Suites Hotel. I certainly made a perfect choice to stay during the visit to Bangkok.

It was so convenient,comfortable and pleasant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21906381380330/k2311a0619/6.19.08