Lumix 28 mm Wide Angle Panasonic Camera  » Cameras  »
  • This camera is definitely worth your while

• by MKRojas

My family LOVES this little camera! We take it everywhere we can because it’s so lightweight and thin. It’s been great to have at recent graduations and end of the year school functions! It takes shots that are so crystal clear, even people that I’ve emailed pictures to make remarks about

how great of a picture it is that they’ve received! This camera has a great LARGE back view finder to check out all of those clear, sharp shots you get. My whole family LOVES when we download the pictures on the computer. They turn out to be just absolutely ...

• perfection, showing us the very finest detail. What I especially like about this little camera is that it’s no fuss, no confusing knobs or widgets to throw off us non-tekkies.

This camera holds a mark that says Panasonic DMC-FX22 on it, but with the front name saying Lumix, we all

call it Little Louie and almost fight over who’s going to use it next. It fits so comfortable in the hand, but feels a little heavy, like it’s not cheap and junky.

If you’re considering buying this type of camera, I’d say DO IT! This camera is definitely worth your while!

Linda Thacker says :

When I turn on Panosonic iA 28mm. wide angle Lumix camera, I get a System Error Zoom message..what to do?

Jules Li says :

This error message is related to the inability of the camera to zoom. This happens with this model when the lens becomes stuck in the barrel. You can try slightly moving it to see if it zooms. However, it’s likely that you’ll have to take it to a service center. This usually means that it will have to be replaced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431906381310330/k2311a0619/6.19.08