Panasonic KX-TCD 515 SMS cordless phone  » Electronics  »
  • This is my favourite phone and we keep it in the living room
  • I like this feature, I mean the caller ID too
  • I got so used to it that I think I couldn't do without it
  • That's an excellent feature in my opinion although I must admit that I am always little bit afraid when its raining because I wouldn't like the phone to get hit by a thunder

• by sonjica

This is my favourite phone and we keep it in the living room. My daughter bought it about 3 years ago while she was still living with us. This phone has a very nice design, it is gray and has the screen that becomes blue when you turn on the phone.

The numbers are really clear and even the letter are clear. There’s memory for 150 phone numbers and you can even add different ringtones to different numbers so you know hos

is calling you before you even see the caller’s ID.

I like this feature, I mean the caller ID too. I got so used to it that I think I couldn’t do without it.

When I dont wanna talk to someone I just don’t pick up. That feature made my life little bt less stresful.

This phone has the feature to write sms too. I never use that because I always send sms from my cell phone but I think that’s is ...

• a great option although we didn’t even turn it on with our telecom service because we don’t use it and it costs so why should I pay for something I know I will never use.

It also has an answering machine and it can record up to 30 minutes. That’s an excellent feature in my opinion although I must admit that I am always little bit afraid when its raining because I wouldn’t like the phone to get hit by a thunder.

This happened to me about 5 years ago and I really wouldn’t like it to happen again because I really like this phone. Extra heanset can be added but we do not need that because we have two phone lines so we have 2 phones too.

In my opinion this is the best phone I have ever seen, I like everything about it, the signal is always ok and the voice of the person I am talking to is always clear. I really like this phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161806381151130/k2311a0618/6.18.08