Old Roy Dog Food
  • We have never has a any problem getting her to eat with Old Roy

• by jasrho

Old Roy Dog Food (available at Wal-Mart) comes in a variety of flavors and package sizes. It is available for puppies, as well as older dogs and it comes in sizes ranging from about 8 lb bags of dry to 50 lb bags. Old Roy also comes in

a variety of canned flavors.

Old Roy is priced lower than most of the other dog foods on the shelves and sometimes with a larger quantity. We generally get a 50lb bag of meaty gravy and it runs just over 18.00 per bag. Other brands run about 20.00 ...

• dollars for a 40lb bag.

Though you can add water to make a moist gravy meal for your dog, we give it to our dog as a dry dog food. Our dog Maxie loves it. We have never has a any problem getting her to eat with Old Roy.

Named

after the late Sam Walton’s bird dog, the bag carries his image on the package. We have used both the canned and the dry, but our dogs seem to prefer the dry over the canned variety. I have been very satisified with Old Roy Dog food.

Old Roy Dog Food
    Jerry Marshall says :

I have been training German Shepherds for years. I train my dogs in competition obedience. When training dogs for trials you need a alart and healthy dog. Old Roy Dog Food has always proved to be a complete balance of nutrition for my dogs and has always kept them alart and ready to win ribbions.

Tracy says :

Old Roy is the only food my Shepherd will eat. He is so picky. He has never had any digestion problems with this food and he maintains his weight well and is sharp and gets lots of exercise. Old Roy keeps him at his best, even in the cold Canadian winters.

Rhonda says :

i feed my dog the healthy nutrition dry dog food old roy brand and love it, my dog loves it as well, ihave always fed my pets the walmart brand of food, i also mix some can food in his second meal of the day, i find that there is lest waste to clean up out side, his coat is so shiney and healthy, i buy the 16 kg bag which cost me 25.97 plus tax about every month and a half. i would recommend this dog food to everyone, i do know that some dogs have sensitive stomachs and can’t eat certain foods but that does not mean that old roy is a bad food.

Melanie Noell says :

Just because a dog likes the taste of it does not make it a “good” dog food. People like McDonald’s but it does not mean that it is good for us. I gave my dogs this once when we were visiting a relative and I’d run out of the food I brought with me. They of course gobbled it down (they’ve never really snubbed any brand of food ever,) but when I took a look at the back and looked up the brand, I was really not happy. Corn is the number one ingredient, which is common in a lot of lower quality/lower cost dog foods, but what really bothered me is that they add artificial coloring (absolutely no reason to do that) and menadione (linked to all kinds of health problems.) Unless it’s really all you can afford, I don’t think this is a quality product at all. It’s like feeding your dog fast food at every meal.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291806381061130/k2311a0618/6.18.08