Panasonic TH-50PZ700U Plasma TV  » Electronics  »
  • So now when my girls have finished university I finally decided to afford something little bit more expensive so I bought Panasonic TH-50PZ700U TV
  • It costed more that 2000 euros but in my opinion it was worth every cent
  • I think that's the best tv I have ever seen the picture is really clear and i have never had problems with it

• by sonjica

All my life I was working hard to school my children, to buy a house, to buy a car, there was always something that was more important that enjoying the expensive stuff. So now when my girls have finished university I finally decided to afford something little bit more expensive so I bought Panasonic TH-50PZ700U TV.

It costed more that 2000 euros but in my opinion it was worth every cent.

I

really adore this TV and since I have it I spend much more hours watching movies.

I started even renting movies, and I never used to do that, It is really strange how a TV can change your life.

I think that’s the best tv I have ever seen the picture is really clear and i have never had problems with it.

We have a big living room and we put it ...

• on the wall above the show case where we used to hold the old tv.

But the living room looks so great now, this tv gave it a look of ellegance and it look smuch more modern now.

These are some useful informations about this TV Tuner 1x analog, 1x digital PC Interface HDMI, VGA (HD-15) Width 50 inches Depth 5.

5 in Height 31.

6 in Weight 105.

8 lbs The sound is good

and I hear that the span life of this tv is double than of the other ones.

I really like to buy good stuff and this tv is something supreme for me.

The fact that the screen is 50 inches made me fall in love with this tv immediately and I didn’t care for the price that much.

It was easy to set the chanals although I had instructions by my side all the time and my husband was giving me silly advices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161806381041130/k2311a0618/6.18.08