Duct Tape
  • It saved me money because I was able to wait until I was going to the store instead of having to make a special trip

• by jasrho

Some things break and just need a little tape to strengthen them. For that there is Duct Tape. It is a cloth backed tape which gives it extra strength, and it comes in various colors which will allow blending in during various applications.

You can purchase Duct Tape at

most any department store, hardware store, or even auto parts store. It is pretty inexpensive ranging from a couple of dollars to 6 or 7 dollars depending on the size of the spool you purchase.

I generally keep Duct Tape on hand because there is no telling when you may need ...

• it. I have used it to patch drainage lines as a temporary patch and was very pleased with the results. It saved me money because I was able to wait until I was going to the store instead of having to make a special trip. I have
        also used it to patch cracked handles on lawn and garden equipment and extended their lives by as much as several months.

The only negative quality I have found is in the generic or store brands. In some of these it can be quite difficult to get the tape off the spool.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121806381031130/k2311a0618/6.18.08