Labrador Puppy  » Pets  »
  • Since we also have dogs here with us, so when they saw the puppy, they bark like hell and the poor puppy was shaking so I decided to just let the puppy stay inside the house
  • I thought he would be able to survive since the vet has healed a puppy before with the same condition

• by hannah

I have been a pet lover since then. Maybe because my family since then were also pet lover. And our favorite pet is dog. Because as what we know, dog is known as man’s best friend.

They will protect their territory and their owner. I really wanted to buy high breed puppies but I still don’t have money to buy for that. Until oneday a friend of us said that his friend is giving away his labrador puppy.

We were kinda hesitant to accept it, because we were wondering why is he going to give away a labrador puppy. A friend of ours said that it’s because the

poor puppy is bullied by the other dogs he owned. So we decided to accept the puppy and take good care of it.

The first time I saw the puppy, I was really happy because he’s black and black is my favorite color, His name is Shadow. Since we also have dogs here with us, so when they saw the puppy, they bark like hell and the poor puppy was shaking so I decided to just let the puppy stay inside the house. As soon as he got inside the house he felt that he’s safe so he did played with us and so we were so happy since that ...

• was the first time that we owned a labrador puppy.

I still remember that when we decide to put him outside he really barks everytime he wants to pee and at the same time when he wants to poop. I even woke up very early in the morning as early as 4am because he wants to pee. He always wants to play with us, since puppies really love to play.

Until one day a virus hits him and he got really sick. I cried so much seeing him suffer. He didn’t want to eat and he even vomit.

I cried so much seeing him pooping bloods. Because I know

how much he suffer. He tried to live and tried to wave his tail just to show me his still alive.

I am really sad of what happen to him. Because it was too late when we decide to admit him into the veterinary clinic. I thought he would be able to survive since the vet has healed a puppy before with the same condition.

But when we got home, the vet called and said that my shadow is dead. I am still sad but that’s just the way it is. I will always remember that a dear shadow became part of me even in a short period of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291806381001130/k2311a0618/6.18.08