Arbonne Intelligence Exfoliating Masque with Thermal Fusion  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I was applying my mineral powder foundation I noticed I had some large pores on my face
  • I am willing to give anything a try that doesn't cost a lot of money
  • I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great masque to reduce pore size

• by scarlet

When I was applying my mineral powder foundation I noticed I had some large pores on my face. I was really concerned about this and was wondering what I could do to minimize them with out having to spend a lot of money visiting a dermatologist.

I started looking around at the different Arbonne products that I have and found the Intelligence exfoliating masque. I did some research on it on the computer and found out that it will

help reduce the appearance of my pores. I thought this is too good to be true. I am willing to give anything a try that doesn’t cost a lot of money. I currently use Arbonne’s Nutrimin C RE9 skincare line and absolutely love it.

I applied the masque to my face for five minutes following the directions. I had a little redness after rinsing the masque but this is a normal reaction is an indication that the product was ...

• properly activated and was working to remove dead skin cells. My face felt great after rinsing with some cool water. I applied some RE9 moisturizer and went to bed. The next day after I applied my foundation I noticed that my pores were indeed smaller. I was amazed at the results from just one use. I did some more research and found out that I could use this masque more than once a week. I followed the same routine
        the next night. The next morning after applying my make up I can see a tremendous reduction in my pore size. This is an amazing product. I will always have this product on hand. I truly believe with regular use I will be able to reduce the appearance of my pores. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great masque to reduce pore size. My skin is so soft and smooth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311806380931130/k2311a0618/6.18.08