Tony and Jackey hairstylist Cebu City  » Business  »
G.P. SY Bldg. 57 Gorordo Ave.,Lahug Cebu City, 6000 Philippines
  • I thought that the personnel working in the salon would look down on me
  • After rebonding my sister and friend's hair, the korean manager approached each one of them if there was a problem but there was none
  • The second time that I went at Tony and Jackey was when I decided to rebond my hair
  • He noticed that most of the rebonded hair was dry,but mine was not because I bought one of Tony and Jackey's product which maintains the wetness of your hair

• by hannah

Tony and Jackey is a Korean salon that served for almost 7 years. They came here in Philippines and established a branch at Lahug Cebu City.

I thought that the personnel working in the salon would look down on me. I would really say that this salon is a luxurious salon. But then when I came in, I really appreciate the very

good atmosphere inside the salon. The personnels working really have a very good customer service.

I went there to accompany my sister to fix her hair. Together with our friend,we were directly welcomed by the Korean manager. I thought he was very strict and not approachable.

It would take 5 hours to rebond their hair. After rebonding my sister and friend’s hair,

• the korean manager approached each one of them if there was a problem but there was none.

The second time that I went at Tony and Jackey was when I decided to rebond my hair. That was my first time. I was afraid that the result won’t meet my expectations. After rebonding my hair I felt very happy.

A lot of my friend

said that I have a very nice hair. One friend of mine was shocked when I said that I had my hair rebond. He noticed that most of the rebonded hair was dry,but mine was not because I bought one of Tony and Jackey’s product which maintains the wetness of your hair.

So I really recommend this salon for you. It’s just worth it!

cel polloso says :

hi just want to ask how much is it to have a digital firm and if its ok to have one even if you have a round face? tnx

itsmemadie01 says :

They have package that you can select which might include haircut, digiperm and hair blessing. I had mine done in T J Filinvest about two months ago and I paid Php 3500 plus tip. As for the round face, your best bet will be a good haircut, color combined with your perm so that the best features of your face will be highlighted.

M says :

Hi Cel,

Tony and Jackey has a promo right now, so its the best time you’ll have your perm right now. Aqua Setting Digital Perm costs only Php 1,500 Instead of Php 4,000.
    You can consult their hairstylist their, to know what hair style is suitable for you.

Javy says :

Hi just want to inquire if Tony and Jackey still having a promo right now?
    for digital perm,is the price based on hair length? or same promo price for any lenght?
    hope to hear from you guys.. Thank you

Yess says :

Do you still have promo for rebond? What’s the difference between aqua rebonding and loreal?

charisse says :

Good Day

Do you have any promotions on your hair rebonding or digital perm? If none, do you have the exact date for any promotions in the future? Im really excited to try your service, Ive been hearing a lot of good feedbacks from your salon, so I wan’t to try it myself.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Charisse
    Cebu City

jett says :

Hi.. just want to ask. How much is the hair color.?

carmie26 says :

hi Jett,

Toni Guy hair color full head starts from 2,360 pesos that is for solid permanent color. But if you want a total coverage of head with some highlights or even lowlights the price could start from 5,000 pesos and up. You may want to contact them at 553-6956 or send an email at aura[at]toniandguy.com.ph

Jemarie says :

Hi,
    Just want to ask how much is their haircut and hair dye.Thanks.

Margie says :

It will depend on a few factors. Go here to get official prices:

Edz says :

How much is the hair color ?

Margie says :

Prices vary from php 600 to php 2000. Go here to confirm prices because it varies:

She says :

Can I rebond my hair after having a digital perm? How much would it cost?

carmie26 says :

Hi She,

It really depends on your hair condition if it needs treatment first. I had my hair digitally perm before and after sometime I realized that I hated it I decided to have it straighten. I was advised not to do it in a 6 month period of my last perm because it may damage my hair.

To answer your second question, hair rebond in Toni Guy depending on your hair length and it could cost you 6K plus.

eren says :

Hi,

Does Tony Jackey has promo this year? How much is there digiperm for long hair? Please help.

Thanks

Mae says :

Hi,

What are your store hours?

Thank you.

Margie says :

It depends on which location, you’re referring to. Go here to get the huurs for each location:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411806380921130/k2311a0618/6.18.08