Banana Boat Sensitive Skin Plus  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am happy with the product and I'm definitely endorsing it to other moms like me who need gentle yet thorough protection for their children's skin against the damaging ultra-violet rays of the sun

• by mjmlagat

My children’s skin are very sensitive especially when exposed to direct sunlight. I need a total protection for them that is very gentle that I can still use it everyday when they go outside. I just found the perfect sunblock protection lotion for my children. Banana Boat Sensitive Skin Plus sunblock lotion.

This product

is perfect in protecting my children’s skin against UVA and UVB rays because of its high SPF, yet, the formulation of this sunblock lotion is very gentle that I can apply it to my children’s skin on daily basis.

Banana Boat Sensitive Skin Plus is non-irritating and hypo-allergenic formula made especially for young sensitive ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311806380760330/k2311a0618/6.18.08