Cefalexin Ceporex
  • I thought at first that it was a stronger type of anti-biotic since I am only used to using only amoxicillin for respiratory tract infections, but I was wrong because unlike other similar anti-bacterial medications in the drugstore, Cefalexin Ceporex is safe to use although it has a wide spectrum of coverage during treatment
  • I consider it effective because after taking the medication for two days only, I already experienced relief from my ailment
  • I would really recommend the product to my friends because aside from the fact that I have been trusting GlaxoSmithKline company, I have also proven it myself the effectivity of Cefalexin Ceporex

• by mjmlagat

My first choice against respiratory tract infection is Cefalexin Ceporex. I have been finding the medication very effective not only against RTI but also against other infections especially skin or soft-tissue related.

I thought at first that it was a stronger type of anti-biotic since I am

only used to using only amoxicillin for respiratory tract infections, but I was wrong because unlike other similar anti-bacterial medications in the drugstore, Cefalexin Ceporex is safe to use although it has a wide spectrum of coverage during treatment. This means that this product can also treat other infections if a ...

• person has, while treating RTI. I am so pleased with the result of the medicine. Cefalexin Ceporex is less costly, too compared to other brands.

I consider it effective because after taking the medication for two days only, I already experienced relief from my ailment. To compare it

with amoxicillin which would normally run up to seven or ten days for its effectivity to bee seen or felt. I would really recommend the product to my friends because aside from the fact that I have been trusting GlaxoSmithKline company, I have also proven it myself the effectivity of Cefalexin Ceporex.

Assad says :

I have a mild staph infection on the back of my right leg and on my left foot. I`ve been taking Ceporex for 5 days now. 500mg every 8 hours. I haven`t missed a single dose. The staph still itches and has turned to a light pink color instead of the red it was. How long does it take for the staph infection to clear up while taking Ceporex? When will it stop itching and go away?

rainbowbrite replies :

Normal duration of antibiotic medication is 7 - 10 days maximum. If it’s still not working, you have to go back to your doctor for a change of prescription. Thanks for reading my review.

Galega says :

The course is for five days. And, you have already taken it for the said duration. The redness is going down, which is a good sign. You should continue with the same dosage for another five days and hopefully that will be final. Don’t miss even a single dose. If it still persists, then speak to your doctor. May be you will need higher antibiotic treatment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261806380750330/k2311a0618/6.18.08