Nokia N73  » Phones  »
  • I still remember way back 5 years ago my first mobile phone is Nokia 3210, I thought that was the best mobile phone that I would ever had
  • But for me one of the reason I bought this is that because of its 3.2 megapixel camera
  • Surely you'll enjoy this phone and experience the contentment of having an 3G mobile phone

• by hannah

Eversince then I have been a fan of Nokia Cellular phones. I still remember way back 5 years ago my first mobile phone is Nokia 3210, I thought that was the best mobile phone that I would ever had. But now I have my brand new Nokia N73.

I have been dreaming and wishing that someday I will be able to buy a Nokia N73 mobile

phone. And yes! I got it.

I just bought this two months ago and now I can say I am really contented of the cellular phone that I have. It has heaps of features that until now I still haven’t try.

But for me one of the reason I bought this is that because of its 3. 2 megapixel camera.

It has also a secondary camera where ...

• you can use in video calling, of course with the same mobile phone. Since 3G is now the new features of todays mobile phones.

Since this phone is still new to me, so there are more features in this mobile phone that I still don’t know how to use. Until a friend of mine told me that this phone can be use as a modem.

I am

really amazed how this little device can be use in many ways. It’s a user friendly mobile phone which helps users to use this easily.

With this mobile phone you can also access the internet, to surf and check your email. You can also download videos, music and games using the n73 mobile itself.

Surely you’ll enjoy this phone and experience the contentment of having an 3G mobile phone.

Nokia N73

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371806380740330/k2311a0618/6.18.08