Golden Retrievers  » Pets  »
  • I have a Golden Retriever, Buddy, and he is probably one of the best behaved dogs I've ever seen
  • I know they use retrievers a lot to help the blind
  • I think they are intelligent, just because how they listen so well, and the things you can train them to do

• by GoodEgg

If your ever looking for a good dog as a pet, something non aggressive and good with children, the Golden Retriever what you’re looking for. I have a Golden Retriever, Buddy, and he is probably one of the best behaved dogs I’ve ever seen. They are non aggressive dogs and very very safe if you have children in your home.

They are fun loving dogs and love to play and catch things. Buddy loves playing with his blue ball.

They are

easy to house train; they will wait for their master to take them out. Buddy has never done anything inside the house.

He will let me know when he wants to go outside. If there could be a breed of dog that could be considered just as a “big puppy” I would give that title to the Golden Retriever.

They love attention; they will lay and cuddle with you if you like. They give you a really warm feeling inside your ...

• heart.

I know they use retrievers a lot to help the blind. That is because they are great companions and are able to be trained to perform such tasks.

I think they are intelligent, just because how they listen so well, and the things you can train them to do. You can take the blue ball with buddy and hold it in your hand tell him to: sit, then to lie down and then play dead.

But because he is so

fun loving he lays down like he’s dead but he’s got his head up looking at you with his pretty doggie smile. He loves his ball.

I can take him off of his leash outside if I have the ball in my hand, as he will not leave my side. I hope this review helps people with their pet buying decisions.

And remember as an alternative to buying pets in a store. Check out a local shelter; remember you’ll be saving a living breathing creature.

Golden Retrievers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291806380570330/k2311a0618/6.18.08