7 Days Bake Rolls Onion  » Food  »
  • I don't know how healthy Bake Rolls are, and since it's designed to be a snack, I highly doubt it's nutrition value
  • Onion flavor however is the only one that is strong enough to actually flavor the bread, but mild enough not to overpower the whole taste
  • All in all it's all about your personal taste, but I really encourage everybody to try it

• by Jane

It says on the package: “Delicious bread crisps seasoned with onion”. And I have to agree with that statement. “Bake Rolls” is indeed delicious.

In my quest to limit my intake of chips, I switched to “Bake Rolls”. One package has approximately 90 grams of baked bread crisps. The onion flavor is in a way superior to the onion

chips, because it doesn’t affect one’s breath.

And that’s good, as no one really like to stink of onion after eating the whole pack in one go. Which I should warn those of you on a diet, you re more than likely to do every time you decide “Bake Rolls” is a perfect snack.

“Bake Rolls” are in that matter similar to your regular chips. You keep eating until the supply runs out. But you don’t really pay attention to the process of eating itself.

On the other hand they are very sating. They fill your stomach and I actually found myself forgetting about one of my regular meals, because I didn’t feel the hunger. I don’t know how ...

• 7 Days Bake Rolls Onion
      healthy “Bake Rolls” are, and since it’s designed to be a snack, I highly doubt it’s nutrition value.

But as long as you don’t put it in your regular diet, I suppose you can enjoy the pleasure of “Bake Rolls”.

Now, the onion flavor itself. “Bake Rolls” offer few flavors. Apart from onion, they also have garlic, pizza and

natural. Those are the only ones I encountered, but then again, “Bake Rolls” aren’t all that popular in my country. Onion flavor however is the only one that is strong enough to actually flavor the bread, but mild enough not to overpower the whole taste.

All in all it’s all about your personal taste, but I really encourage everybody to try it.

khairi says :

hello.im a muslim consumer. i would like to know what are the sources of yeast n garlic flavoring use in making bake rolls?thank you

Galega says :

The source of garlic and yeast is completely organic. There is nothing as such animal source in garlic and yeast (of which garlic is quite obvious to be complete vegetarian stuff). Being a Muslim, you should not find it confusing to consume it.

natasa ann beovic says :

How many calories are in 90g of Baked rolls I really enjoy them but since I am on a diet calorie count I am very interested to know. Thanx. regards, Natasa

Galega says :

The amount of calories is clearly printed on the box. The amount of calories in 90 gm box is 391. You should match this calorie to other diets you are taking to balance your overall daily calorie intake.

Andreana says :

Galega says :

The 90 gm baked rolls contain 390 calorie, which is clearly printed on the box. You should also count calorie intake through other diets that you are taking daily.

DarkJoy says :

In one serving, 90g there are Total Calories 391 Calories from Fat 117 Total Carbohydrate 57.9g Total Fat 13g Protein 10.5g So in one day you should eat max 5 bake rolls if you don`t eat anything else. These is individually, depending on needed daily calories

Irena says :

Ok, Thanks for the info… But I would like to know, how could I count the callories for an example in 80g package of Bake Rolls.? Thanks for the answer in advance..

Galega says :

1 gm contains 3.45 of calories. You can calculate the amount of calories through this formula. Obviously, 80 gm will contain 348 calories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271806380560330/k2311a0618/6.18.08