PANTENE PRO-V Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • To counter that problem I use conditioner to make it manageable
  • I use Pantene conditioner after I wash my hair and I like the effect this conditioner has on my hair
  • After rinsing off I found that my hair had a nice healthy glow and shine
  • I prefer the soft and silky variant of shampoo and conditioner as I want to keep my hair soft
  • The pack which I had first bought had this instruction on it and I think it would be judicious to pay heed to this instruction

• by bookworm

I had once brought a combo pack of Pantene shampoo and conditioner. It is manufactured by Procter & Gamble Manufacturing (Thailand). I have dry hair especially after shampooing my hair turns dry and unmanageable. To counter that problem I use conditioner to make it manageable.

I have very long hair and it becomes important to keep them in a manageable condition. I use Pantene conditioner after I wash my hair and I like the effect this conditioner has on my hair. As soon as I apply the conditioner, just immediately my hair turned very soft and silky.

Even before rinsing off the conditioner I could feel the difference in the

texture of my hair. It turned magically soft and smooth. After rinsing off I found that my hair had a nice healthy glow and shine.

I prefer the soft and silky variant of shampoo and conditioner as I want to keep my hair soft. I have tried the other variants but I prefer the soft and silky one as it suits my hair perfectly well. Whenever I don’t use the conditioner my hair would become rough and unruly.

I would have a hard time combing my hair and getting out the knots and tangles. But after applying the conditioner my hair became manageable and easy to comb and this resulted in less ...

• hair loss. My hair also becomes much more straight and smooth.

The first time when I bought the conditioner I had bought it to just try it out. But since then I have been buying this product for repeated use. It is one of my favourites.

It has a light fragrance which is not very strong and so suits me fine. Pantene conditioner comes in various packs i. e.

90 ml pack for Rs 65/- INR, 200 ml pack for Rs 125/- and also satchets. For anyone trying out this product for the first time can start with satchet which are very cheap. Pantene conditioner comes in a cream tube with a

black cap.

The pack is nice as I can squeeze out the amount I need and so there is no wastage. Sometimes I put this conditioner in a cup of water, mix it well and apply it to my hair. This results in better result with less use of the product.

The only care to be taken while using this conditioner is that it is not to be applied to the roots of the hair. The pack which I had first bought had this instruction on it and I think it would be judicious to pay heed to this instruction. Overall I would say it is a nice product and it is very useful to me.

prithvi verma says :

can we apply the conditioner immediately after shampoo? How much time conditioner must be applied? Tell me the correct usage for best reults

Galega says :

Yes, you can use conditioner just after shampooing your hair. I personally do this with very good effect.

After you shampoo your hair, wash it thoroughly. Now, get rid of excess water from your hair. Wait for up to five minutes and use the conditioner. You are also required to wash off the conditioner from hair. Now, you will find your hair to be quite soft and silky.

bookworm replies :

Yes. The conditioner can be applied after shampooing. Remove excess water from your hair put on the conditioner and leave it on for 2-3 minutes. You hair will turn soft immediately on application. Rinse your thoroughly as the conditioner needs to be removed well. If you wish to economise on the use of the product you can add it to half a cup of water mix it well, then apply it to your hair. The result is the same and you save on the product. I have found this conditioner to be very useful to keep my waist length hair in a manageable condition. Hope my answer helps you. Bookworm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311806380450230/k2311a0618/6.18.08