Rose Art Super Tip Pens
  • I really like black pens because they are a little darker, and I love the Super Tips from Rose Art
  • I really love how comfortable these pens are
  • Usually my hand starts to hurt after writing, but I don't have that problem with these pens
  • I've noticed that they work right out of the box, as soon as you click them you can start writing
  • I think I'll probably end up throwing away the red and blue ones once I work my way through the black pens because I'll never use them

• by Jenn Eblin

I tend to go through pens rather quickly. Not only do I lose them fairly frequently, but I also end up breaking them by pressing too hard. I really like black pens because they are a little darker, and I love the Super Tips from Rose Art.

I really love how comfortable these pens are. Usually my hand starts to hurt after writing, but I don’t have that problem with these pens. I’ve noticed that they work right out of the box, as soon as you click them you can start writing. A lot of pens I’ve tried don’t actually work you scribble for a few minutes first.

Something else I love about the black Super Tips is that the ink seems to last forever. I constantly find chewed up pens in the bottom of my purse that have been there for months, but they always work as soon as I put them to paper. That’s hard for me to find in a pen, especially a cheaper one such as these.

These pens are a great buy, I picked up a pack of 50 for

less than $6 at Target, and after a few months I still have over half the box left. They have a nice little holder on the side that makes them perfect for attaching to notebooks or other things. I keep one in the pocket of my purse so that I always have one when I need it.

Unfortunately the makers included a “mixture” of red, black and blue pens in the box. Over half the box was the black version, but there were more than a few of the blue and red ones. I’ve never had a use for red pens because I associate them more with teachers than regular people so those are still sitting in the box. The blue pens are absolutely horrible and after using one of them I actually thought about throwing away the rest.

The main problem with the blue pens is that they are really light, but look almost exactly the same as the black ones. It’s pretty easy to grab one of the blue ones thinking that it’s a black pen only to end up disappointed. No matter

how hard I pressed on the pen, it still ended up looking extremely light as if the pen was about to run out of ink or die, even though it was brand new.

The red pens have ink that looks even darker than the blue, but since I have no used for those I felt a little cheated. I wish Rose Art would come out with a package of these pens that include only the black ones because those are the only pens I use with any regularity. I think I’ll probably end up throwing away the red and blue ones once I work my way through the black pens because I’ll never use them. Still it’s hard to beat the price for all the pens and since I use the black ones nearly every day I’ll probably keep buying them in the future.

...

Irene says :

Hi Do you still have these pens? I have been looking everywhere for these pens and they are not available anywhere. I even called RoseArt. Thank you

Darling Violetta says :

I shop only locally and there are only two places here. I know that I have bought Rose Art supplies before… so.. it’s either WalMart or Dollar General.

Irene says :

Thank you. I have bought these pens many years ago at Target and they no longer carry them and I haven’t found them anywhere else. I love these pens.

Irene says :

re : I think I’ll probably end up throwing away the red and blue ones once I work my way through the black pens because I’ll never use them
Don’t throw them away. I have been searching for these pens everywhere. Can I buy them from you?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121706380410130/k2311a0617/6.17.08