Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur  » Hotels  »
11 Jalan Sultan Ismail , Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
  • I wanted to be at a place most convenient to attend to my business appointments and meetings
  • The restaurant on the ground floor covered a huge area, and the buffets were marvellous serving delicious international cuisines
  • I really enjoyed the grand buffet dinners
  • Shangri-La Hotel chain had been a well-known hotel chain in the region, and its Kuala Lumpur Hotel definitely holds the reputation

• by Mark Williams

Kuala Lumpur, the Capital of Malaysia, is an astonishingly one of the most vibrant cities in Southeast Asia region. Many travelers, business and leisure, visit Kuala Lumpur each year. There are many amazingly impressive hotels in the City.

I had the opportunity to visit Kuala Lumpur a number of times on my business trips. And, each time, I chose to stay at the Shangri-La Hotel, one of the most

impressive hotels in the City.

The reason I had made Shangri-La Hotel my home whenever I visited Kuala Lumpur was it’s location just minutes from the business district. I wanted to be at a place most convenient to attend to my business appointments and meetings.

Shangri-La Hotel was no doubt at all a very beautiful place, very well facilitated every where, every room, every floor. The last time I ...

• stayed there, I had an Executive Room with an awesome view of the City.

The room was luxuriously furnished, and perfectly facilitated, TV, electronic safe, coffee maker,internet access, and even a fax machine. The work desk in the room was perfect too.

The restaurant on the ground floor covered a huge area, and the buffets were marvellous serving delicious international cuisines. I really enjoyed the grand buffet dinners.

It

was so relaxing to sit down in the lobby lounge in the evenings enjoying favorite beverages while listening to the piano music. Since I was registered to the “Golden Circle”, Shangri-La’s privileged guests group, I was offered special room rates too.

Shangri-La Hotel chain had been a well-known hotel chain in the region, and its Kuala Lumpur Hotel definitely holds the reputation. This will definitely continue to be my favorite place every time I visit Kuala Lumpur.

Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21706380380130/k2311a0617/6.17.08