Kitchen Aid All-purpose Shears  » Housewares  »
  • I bought the Kitchen Aid All-purpose Shears
  • They are a very good product with a low cost

• by mbowie

I really liked using my kitchen shears. They worked really well on just about anything that I needed to use them for. However, we ended up gluing the blades together with super glue. Go figure!? Anyway it was time for a new pair of kitchen shears.

I was

shopping at Target and found some kitchen shears. I bought the Kitchen Aid All-purpose Shears. They are heavy duty shears so that they can be used for several different things. They are also dishwasher safe. I really like that part. It has a one year replacement ...

• warranty and a limited lifetime warranty. The shears also came with a plastic sleeve to slide the sharp bladed part into when not in use.

I really like these shears. They cost me under ten dollars. They aren’t as nice as my previous shears but, they do the job

just fine. I have used them without any problems. The hand part of the shears is nice and thick and comfortable to use. The shears cut well too. I am very satisfied with the Kitchen Aid All-purpose Shears. They are a very good product with a low cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531706380320130/k2311a0617/6.17.08