Isetan Deapartment Store Bangkok  » Shopping  »
Central World Plaza , Ratchaprasong Intersection, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
  • Isetan Department Store had been the place I bought most of the things I needed during my visits to Bangkok, and for my colleagues back home

• by Mark Williams

Isetan Department Store had been one I visit every time I was in Bangkok, Thailand, on my business trips. The was in the Central World Plaza shopping complex, with easy access to all the fascinating shopping bonanza in the Plaza.

Isetan had been a favorite place for me to shop for things I need as well as a nice place to walk around

floor to floor just for relaxation too with so many attractive items to see.

This was a Japanese department store with primary objective to cater to the Japanese community which I presume was fairly large in Thailand.

But much more than things of specific interests to the Japanese shoppers, there was a huge variety of things for all too.

Starting from the ground ...

• floor, there was the jewelry section displaying so beautifully designed jewelry no nationality could resist.

I would every time go there and atleast take a look at the latest additions.

The upper floors had further classy items, business suits, sport coats, designer dresses, exquisite neckties, high class shoes.

The one section I never missed to go every time I went there was the

stationary section where they have very uniquely designed and first class quality stationary items, pads, notebooks, address books, diaries, memebooks.

The top floor had the grocery store where Japanese, Asian, and international food specialities were available.

All I needed for snacks were there too.

Isetan Department Store had been the place I bought most of the things I needed during my visits to Bangkok, and for my colleagues back home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241706380270130/k2311a0617/6.17.08