Zu: Warriors of the Magic Mountain Movie  » Movies  »
1.0
  • The impression I got is that the film was low budget, but I don't think that is really the case

• by limonar
      En epic Hong Kong action movie about an ordinary man who gets involved in battles between good and evil on the old mysterious mountain of Zu. This is one of the strangest films

I’ve ever experiences. I suppose the filmmakers were trying to create some kind of experimental and innovative action film with lots of cool camerawork in it, but apparently they forgot how to edit ...

• the film to make it understandable and even watchable. The impression I got is that the film was low budget, but I don’t think that is really the case. The special effects and
        actors tell me the film had a huge budget and messed everything up. For those who want to check out a Hong Kong movie for the first time, this film would be the last recommendation from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11240238021228/k2311a0224/2.24.06