Japan Airlines - Frequent Flyer Program  » Airlines  »
  • That makes it all very convenient for my travel plans to the Asia Pacific region and in North America

• by Mark Williams

I have been travelling fairly often on my business trips, and most of my travels have been to the Asia Pacific region. Japan Airlines have been my favorite for the convenience in the departure and arrival times to my destinations. Service was

excellent too.

So, logically, I joined the JAL Frequent Flyer program, and with all the frequent flights ,I accumulate frequent flyer points. When I have enough points accumulated, I use them for my next flight too.

The JAL Mileage Bank service has been excellent. I can contact the North America service office by phone, make flight reservations, and request ticket using my frequent flyer points.

It is that easy. The staff at the service office are so efficient, friendly, and courteous.

I am ...

• Japan Airlines - Frequent Flyer Program
      very happy with the services. They would then send the eticket to me by email too within a few days.

Marvellous service. Japan Airlines and American Airlines belong to the “oneworld” airline affiliates group.

So, I could use the JAL frequent flyer

points for American Airlines tickets too. I fly AA on my trips in North America.

That makes it all very convenient for my travel plans to the Asia Pacific region and in North America. I am really very happy with the JAL Mileage Bank program.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401706380190130/k2311a0617/6.17.08