Cap’N Crunch Cereal  » Food  »
  • I have always liked and enjoyed Cap'N Crunch Cereal
  • I really love eating Cap'N Crunch Cereal in the morning, it really gets me going and give me the motivation I need to work and make money
  • In the end I think that Cap'N Crunch Cereal is a great cereal for a great price

• by MysticPen

I have always liked and enjoyed Cap’N Crunch Cereal. This has always been one of my favorites ever since I was a kid. I was feeling so good when I ate this cereal.

Now Cap’N Crunch Cereal tastes pretty good but it does have this weird after taste. I don’t know exactly what it is, but it’s the only thing I didn’t

really like about it.

Other than that, the Cap’N Crunch Cereal is just great. It’s always a treat when you eat it with milk.

I must say I do enjoy it so much. It’s one of my favorite cereals of all time.

If you like good cereal that your kids will love, then check out Cap’N Crunch Cereal. I always like to ...

• eat this kind of stuff all the time, it’s very good, and it tastes great.

I really love eating Cap’N Crunch Cereal in the morning, it really gets me going and give me the motivation I need to work and make money. In the end I think that Cap’N Crunch Cereal is a great cereal for a great price.

The only downside

to it is that weird after taste flavor it has. The only thing is that I would not eat it everyday.

It’s a good brand but it’s more of a weekend cereal.

If you’ve been looking for that cereal that you and your kids with both love and eat, try out Cap’N Crunch Cereal.

It’s a very nice cereal and I think you will like it.

Cap'N Crunch Cereal
    Andrew Leither says :

I think you are right.Cap’N Crunch Cereal has it’s appeal and I am feeling hungry right now. I think even though I live in South Africa I have seen the brand of cereal and I would love to crunch through this for breakfast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271706380130130/k2311a0617/6.17.08