Untraceable (2008)  » Movies  »
  • I thought this is going to be another boring DVD, with just a normal action flick story
  • I started to get hooked after this part, knowing that the story is going to be very interesting, for I have never catch it when it was shown on the cinemas

• by eryana09

Untraceable (2008)is directed by the Gregory Hobilt. I thought this is going to be another boring DVD, with just a normal action flick story. But the storyline is real awesome. It is about this serial killer on the rise who projected his crimes and action deeds on the Internet.

I started to get hooked after this part, knowing that the story is going to be very interesting, for I have never catch it when it was shown on the cinemas.

Jennifer Marsh acted by Diane Lane portrays a good character as an FBI agent investigating this matter and together with her partner, Griffin Dowd, acted by Colin Hanks, they try to solve this crime together. Billy Burke acted as another detective as well and assist in their investigation. The story starts to get all fast and furious when Jennifer becomes close to nabbing her assailant, but finding him not within reach even though he’s ...

• Untraceable (2008)
      real close. The cat and mouse chase game is getting adrenaline pumping and I find myself jumping on my seat each time.

Also, there are lots of other scenes whereby the killer starts to make the cut and started to kill more victims. I’m not going to say whether there are killing

scenes or not, but just know that you can get a kick out of watching this, although the characters are real FBI agents trying to get their break on this. A good movie, I’m surprised that it didn’t reach the 50,000 box office mark. I heard it was a 20,000-30,000 or so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111706379971230/k2311a0617/6.17.08