Our Song (song by, Taylor Swift )  » Music  »
  • I love the chorus of the song because it gives more an upbeat feel to the song rather than the other stanzas of lyrics in this song
  • Even though it is their song it's definitely not our song my boyfriend's and mine

• by RJR

I first heard Our Song by Taylor Swift on one of our local radio stations and became instantly hooked to the song. I did not know it was Taylor Swift who sang this song until I looked up the lyrics on the internet.

The song itself has a country beat and with good reason, Taylor Swift is a Country-pop

singer and the guitar “beat” is perfect for the setting of this “love song.”

The song itself is more of an explanation of what her boyfriend relates to her as their song and the lyrics are so cute! It actually starts off with her telling her boyfriend that they don’t have a song and he relates some lyrics to ...

• her for their own song because he couldn’t find one that was already on the radio stations that fits their relationship.

I love the chorus of the song because it gives more an upbeat feel to the song rather than the other stanzas of lyrics in this song. It also ends pretty sweet and she starts to jot down

their song on a napkin in the car. That is so cute. Anyway this is a really sweet country love song but you what? Even though it is “their song” it’s definitely not “our song” my boyfriend’s and mine! We don’t have one, maybe we should create one for ourselves too. I like it, so give it a listen!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141706379941230/k2311a0617/6.17.08