Sams Club
  • As my family grows larger, & the prices of everything gets higher, I decided to go ahead & get a Sams Club membership
  • It cost me 50.00 per year & I have access to all of the departments of the store, at regular club hours
  • If its items that you use alot of such as toilet paper, diapers, formula, laundry soap, etc. You cant beat it, it is by far the best place to get items that you use alot in your household

• by Jen

As my family grows larger, & the prices of everything gets higher, I decided to go ahead & get a Sams Club membership. It cost me 50.00 per year & I have access to all of the departments of the store, at regular club hours.

My overall impression of the store is that its a big warehouse, but it is clean, which is important to me. Even the bathrooms are clean, & I cant say that

about alot of other “pretty” stores. It has basicaly anything that you would want - bakery, freezer items, pharmacy, a nice meat case, paper products, snacks, beer, & a tire & jewerly dept.

It is nice to buy in bulk, but the thinking is that, you wont have to buy it again for awhile, which is right. If you go to a “regular” store to get a bottle of mustard, you would get the normal size ...

• for 1.50 or so. But if you go to Sams you end up with 2 BIG bottles, & spend 8.00 or so for it. Good in the long run, but what I have found in the short term is, that, I buy a few basic items…. spend 100.00, & still only have a big box of diapers, formula, laundry soap, & dont forget…. mustard. That is the only thing that I dont like, I feel
        like 100.00 & a few items, doesnt add up. cuz I still need food.

It does however, have its great parts. If its items that you use alot of such as toilet paper, diapers, formula, laundry soap, etc. You cant beat it, it is by far the best place to get items that you use alot in your household. It’s just not the best if you dont need to buy 2 years worth of mustard at one time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241706379871230/k2311a0617/6.17.08