Arbonne ABC  » Cosmetics  »
arbonne.com
  • These are absolutely the best products out there for your children
  • After learning of Arbonne I decided to become a member and try the baby products
  • My personal experience with Arbonne baby care has been wonderful
  • Here is the breakdown on the cost of the ABC care products
  • I recommend these products to all mothers

• by Tiffany Kerns

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Arbonne is a skincare/wellness company that sells various products from anti-aging to babycare to mens line and cosmetics.

First, Arbonne cannot be purchased in a store, you must either purchase it from a consultant or become an independent consultant/customer with your own membership.

The products I am speaking of today are the ARBONNE ABC babycare products. These are absolutely the best products out there for your children. I have tried many different baby products from aveeno to store brand for problems such as diaper rash to skin sensitivity.

All three of my children have very sensitive skin as well as eczema.

After learning of Arbonne I decided to become a member and try the baby products. The membership affords you a 35% off discount on all products along with other specials, and I was intersted in their other skin products as well.

The Arbonne ABC line comes in a set, although you can purchase items separately. In the set comes the following products: Arbonne Baby wash, Arbonne Diaper cream, Arbonne Baby Oil, and Arbonne SPF 30 sunscreen.

These products work wonders. My children will get a diaper rash and after applying the cream the night before, the rash ...

• is either completely gone or nearly gone. My children have very sensitive skin, even aveeno caused breakouts. When using the Arbonne baby wash, there was no allergic reaction whatsoever.

My personal experience with Arbonne baby care has been wonderful. I even use the wash myself and my skin is smooth and nourished, and does not get dried out like some body washes can do.

I highly recommend these products. Although they may seem expensive, the products last a long time. And if you invest in your own membership (and you will find other products that you personally

will use) you will get all the Arbonne products at 35% off.

Here is the breakdown on the cost of the ABC care products:

Diaper cream: $14.00 Sunscreen: $22.00 Body/Hair wash: $14.00 Baby Oil: $18.00

Plus you can get teh 35% off and purchase only the products you need. My diaper cream lasts 4-6 months (only one child using it) and my baby wash usually lasts 2-3 months with all 3 of my children using it.

I recommend these products to all mothers. They are well worth the expense.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311706379841230/k2311a0617/6.17.08