Comcast Internet  » Internet  »
2.5
  • My family just got it because we thought it would make out internet experience go faster when downloading music
  • We had dial up before this and I think we had alot better time with that then we are having with comcast

• by Laura
      I’ve only had comcast for a short while now. My family just got it because we thought it would make out internet experience go faster when downloading music.

Now I have a laptop that has wireless connection any ways

so I get some what good connection either way where ever I am.

Now the only thing is I live with my parents and six other people which is family and they go in with comcast with ...

• us.

We’ve had all kinds of problems with comcast such as the internet going down for days at a time,our aol not working cause we can’t get any signal.

The internet connection is some times even slow.

Which is a

hassle to us because we like downloading music and just being able to have quick access to the internet.

We had dial up before this and I think we had alot better time with that then we are having with comcast.

Comcast Internet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21220237980528/k2311a0222/2.22.06