Sun Trust bank
  • It was really convenient to go through all the information I was looking for and the facilities provided cover my entire requirements in having online banking facility
  • This is really user friendly and cost effective way of banking and the best part is 24 hour support made me really comfortable where I can leisurely do my banking activities from my home after work
  • To my experience, Sun Trust online banking is really effective and efficient and made my transactions safely, securely and comfortably

• by Indika Wickramasinghe

I have been searching to open a new online banking facility with Sun Trust and I came across this Sun Trust bank online website. When I dig into the information for the services provided in their website, I felt like I am really visiting a bank.

It was really convenient to go through all

the information I was looking for and the facilities provided cover my entire requirements in having online banking facility.

Of course you need to have a credit card or bank account number from Sun Trust to open online account, and from one web page I got the access to all my account information without ...

• any hassle.

Sun Trust website provides demo on online banking, where the website user will be educated prior to using their website, which I have not seen in any other online banking websites.

It totally saved my time and travelling for banking activities and made myself confident in using or accesse my account online.

This is really user friendly and cost effective way of banking and the best part is 24 hour support made me really comfortable where I can leisurely do my banking activities from my home after work.

To my experience, Sun Trust online banking is really effective and efficient and made my transactions safely, securely and comfortably.

Sun Trust bank
    veronica A ward says :

im try to find out how much mone is in my checking account

MEV says :

Hi Veronica,

This website and the reviewer is not connected with Sun Trust Bank. The best thing you can do is go directly to your branch or for your convenience you may call their customer service hotline number at 800.SUNTRUST (800.786.8787)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421606379770330/k2311a0616/6.16.08