Melilea Skin Care Products  » Cosmetics  »
  • Melilea skin care products are favorite in our family as my wife and daughter uses Melilea skin care products like Melilea Gentle Exfoliant and Melilea herbal cleanser
  • It is worth for the money spend and keep our family looks smart and happy

• by Indika Wickramasinghe

Melilea skin care products are favorite in our family as my wife and daughter uses Melilea skin care products like Melilea Gentle Exfoliant and Melilea herbal cleanser. These products are really exciting as it keeps the natural skin healthy and smooth. It is worth for the money spend and keep our family

looks smart and happy. My wife has been using both of these products for last few months and she is really happy about the results and due to oil free contents of these products, she told me that it makes her extra comfortable after the application of the products. It is my ...

• observation that once you use the Melilea skin care product you will retain your fresh looks as these herbal based skin care products provides natural treatments to your skin. For example Melilea Gentle Exfoliant product will remove the dead cells and other impurities on your skin and recover your skin texture to its
        original conditions while giving fresh feeling and fresh appearance to your face and skin. My wife is really satisfied with out come of these products and encouraged my daughter also to use the same products, where you can select from range of skin care products from Melilea to suite your skin conditions and requirements.

amy says :

now, i`m pregnant 2 month, so can i eat the PROGENE 60 tablets per box …can u let me know the functions for that capsules. tq..

Galega says :

I would strongly suggest you to take Progene only after consulting your OBGyne. You are 2 months pregnant and little bit of caution in taking medicines is required at this crucial juncture of your life.

-10
    Victoria says :

Can melilea skin care product help to get rid of the scar? And can melilea help to tighten the pore?

Galega says :

Melilea Exfoliant Cream can help you to get rid of scar. Use it only in the night before going to bed and always use a good sunscreen while going out in the Sun exposure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311606379740330/k2311a0616/6.16.08