Bowflex Xtreme SE Home Gym
  • I have owned a Bowflex Xtreme SE home gym for a little over eight months now and I have paid over $1500 dollars for it and I think that it is the best investment that I have ever made
  • I found that it was easy to put together and it roughly took me and a friend a little over an hour to set it up but it was well worth the time and effort to put it together though cause the work out that it gives you is awesome

• by kane4000

I have owned a Bowflex Xtreme SE home gym for a little over eight months now and I have paid over $1500 dollars for it and I think that it is the best investment that I have ever made. It comes with 210 pounds of power rod resistance but it can be up-graded to 310 and 410 too.

I think that it is very

easy to use and it doesn’t take up a lot of space either.

I found that it was easy to put together and it roughly took me and a friend a little over an hour to set it up but it was well worth the time and effort to put it together though cause the work out that it gives you is awesome.

The ...

• machine helps build back and shoulder muscles quickly and it also feels great working on your abs.

There is over 60 different exercises that you can perform with this machine and it helps out every part of your body.

I think that it is well worth the money and there is no other home gym out there that can compare to this.

I don’t

know why I waited so long for to get one cause this is the ideal work out machine and I think that anyone that is into working out should get one cause you haven’t tried seen anything yet until you see what a work out on the Bowflex Xtreme SE home gym can do to your body.

It will have you looking great and feeling good too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351606379680330/k2311a0616/6.16.08