Acer LCD Flat Panel Monitor
  • Instead though, the clarity is perfect and makes for a great user experience
  • While we could have gotten a smaller version and I probably wouldn't have picked on my husband so bad, I must say I love the size of the monitor now
  • If you are in the market for a new monitor, I would highly recommend this wonderful monitor

• by D.K.

My husband bought a fairly expensive 22″ wide screen Acer LCD Flat Panel Monitor. It seemed huge and I made fun of him for it for a few days. Then I finally sat down at the computer screen and was shut up pretty darn quickly.

First of all, this is a screen with lots of clarity. It is one that

can easily be read even though the print isn’t bigger then our old screen would display it at. Instead though, the clarity is perfect and makes for a great user experience.

Second, the flat panel really makes for a great desk experience. Sure the screen is a lot bigger then the old one, but it takes up a lot less ...

• room on the desk. While this is one of the most obvious bonus features about a flat panel, I never realized just how awesome this was going to be.

While we could have gotten a smaller version and I probably wouldn’t have picked on my husband so bad, I must say I love the size of the monitor now. It

is very functional and allows you to easily do a wide range of things including opening multiple screens.

If you are in the market for a new monitor, I would highly recommend this wonderful monitor. If you spend any good amount of time on the computer, your eyes will thank you and you will come to love it very quickly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331606379530230/k2311a0616/6.16.08