Arbonne Intelligence  » Cosmetics  »
  • However I have finally found a product for my hair that fixes everything in one step

• by Willowstream

Arbonne intelligence daily shampoo has changed my life. I have wierd hair, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, sometime frizzy, you know the type of hair that just can’t seem to stay at one setting.

I for years have tried products that add moisture, only to receive oily hair, I have tried hair products that are to reduce the amount of oil your hair has, only to end up with dry

brittle hair.

I have tried hair products to add fullness, and end up with unmanageable frizz.

I have a lot of hair but it’s thin, fine, and not really broke in.

My hair has never been colored and only permed once.

You would think that having almost virgin hair that it would be lusterus.

Not at all.

However I have finally found a product ...

• for my hair that fixes everything in one step.

Arbonne intelligence daily, Self adjusting Shampoo gives all types of hair with it’s ability to self adjust changing needs of all hair types.

Arbonne is a natural product that does not use animal product or do testing on animals so it is “green friendly”.

After using arbonne intelligence shampoo my hair feels softer, thicker, and looks healthier.

I don’t know how I’ve gone all these years without finding this wonderous product, a product that is only given out by word of mouth and by testimonels of those who have tried it before, that makes me feel better about me and the way I look, and lets me have the confidence to wake up every morning knowing I’m going to have a good hair day.

Thank you Arbonne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311606379270230/k2311a0616/6.16.08