Nintendo Wii  » Games  »
  • I love you Nintendo but you really let me down on this one

• by Marcel J Breault

I have been a Nintendo fan since my childhood; I must have gone through 7 NESs (Nintendo Entertainment Systems) with the original 8 bit system. I also at one time owned the 16 and 32 bit systems and never did get the 64. I was so excited to get a Wii a few years

ago and at first it was pretty novel and fun but then things started to get sour.

My wife was playing bowling with her best friend when she accidentally hit the controller on the wooden chair she was sitting on and after that the controller was useless. Not Nintendo’s fault really but you’d think they would make the controllers more durable for such events. We bought a new controller that came with a game disc and had alot of difficulty in getting the system to recognize the new controller. I’m still not sure how we did it but we got it to work but now the infra red sensor didn’t ...

• Nintendo Wii
      seem to be working. The infra red sensor’s cable is so thin that the slightest kink no doubt shorts out the cable and I haven;t seen any infra red sensor’s available in the store. Also this happened after the warratny ran out so now I am sitting here with 600 dollars of Wii gear
      and I can’t use any of it.

As a Nintendo diehard from the days of the NES I feel very let down with the Wii and now everytime I see those two guys on the Wii commercials I say this: ‘We would like to PAY’. I love you Nintendo but you really let me down on this one.

Nintendo Wii
JJCUBER says :

Back when I got the Wii, I was very excited But it became very apparent that it wasn’t the best spent money. However, eventually I saved up for the Wii U It was way better with more capability, but the Wii was still ok.

itay asher says :

re : I love you Nintendo but you really let me down on this one
I love the Wii and even after 15 years I’m still using one
its my favorite Nintendo console ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281606379210230/k2311a0616/6.16.08