Tempra Forte  » Medicine  »
  • I think it is the safest and the most effective medication for ordinary headache or even fever
  • But what I love most about Tempra Forte is its safety to be taken even with an empty stomach
  • I would surely recommend Tempra Forte to other moms like me

• by Maria Jennifer Lagat

When it comes to fevers and headaches, I trust only Tempra Forte. I think it is the safest and the most effective medication for ordinary headache or even fever. For my family, especially for the kids if they got feverish, I give them at once Tempra Forte for immediate relief.

My kids

just love the pleasant taste of Tempra syrup that I never had any difficulty of letting them take the medication– a usual scenario if medicines are bitter or having unpleasant after-taste. Also, I observed that Tempra Forte subsides fever faster compared to other brands I tested in the pharmacy.

But what I ...

• love most about Tempra Forte is its safety to be taken even with an empty stomach. Because you know when we are sick especially kids, we lack appetite most of the time. In my previous brand, I became hesitant to let my child take a fever medication because I was afraid that it might upset
        his empty stomach. But now not anymore with Tempra Forte. This medication does not produce harmful or acidic effects in the stomach just as other mild analgesic does, so it is very safe to take Tempra Forte even if you have not eaten something.

I would surely recommend Tempra Forte to other moms like me.

Tempra Forte

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261606379050230/k2311a0616/6.16.08