Asus A8HE Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • I decided to buy a laptop since I want to bring my work anywhere I went and I've never owned one and wanted to try it

• by Malou

The computer has always been a big part of my life. Not only did I take up Computer Science in college but I have been working in the field of Information Technology for quite some time now.

So when my old reliable HP desktop computer crashed, I immediately went to the mall, rented a computer and

researched on which brand and model to purchase.

I decided to buy a laptop since I want to bring my work anywhere I went and I’ve never owned one and wanted to try it.

I chose Asus A8HE because from what I read and heard, performance wise it’s up to par with the more sophisticated and popular brands such as Dell, Toshiba, HP, Compaq and Sony VAIO.

I’ve been using it everyday for six months now and I must say that I’m very satisfied and happy with it.

Not only is it reasonably priced (very affordable), light and sleek, but it also has so many features.

It has a 14″ wide ...

• Asus A8HE Laptop
      TFT LCD screen that is easy on the eyes since it doesn’t produce any radiation; Intel Duo T2130 Processor; 32-bit Operating System; built-in web camera; built-in microphone; built-in memory card reader which supports Secure Digital (SD), Multi-Media Card (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick Select (MS Select), Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, and Memory Stick
      Pro Duo; optical drive which supports CDs and DVDs and has CD-R and CD-RW capabilities; five USB 2.

0 and 1.

1 Ports; infrared port; Wireless LAN connection; bluetooth; and Express Card slot.

It also comes with Windows Vista Starter.

So if you’re looking for a quality but cheap laptop, the Asus A8HE is the one for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631606379030230/k2311a0616/6.16.08