Charmee Feminine Napkin  » Other  »
  • Unfortunately, not all stores carry Charmee pads shich is a shame since the product is really good compared to other more expensive brands

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

First time I used Charmee feminine napkins and I was amazed at the product. I have like a specification whenever I buy feminine napkins.

It has to be long, wings or without wings, thin and it should be wide.

Charmee is the whole package, the way to go

during your period.

It takes care of me on heavy days and I do not have to worry at night for spills.

I hate waking up to find I have stained the sheets but Charmee has not let me down yet.

I hate short pads that leak to the sides after just a few movements so in grocery stores, I just look for one brand of napkins.

Unfortunately, not all stores carry Charmee pads shich is a shame since the product is really good compared to other more expensive brands.

Charmee is cheap but it does ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121606379020230/k2311a0616/6.16.08