Cheetos  » Food  »
  • I love the taste, the smell, the color and the versatility of cheese
  • I can understand that the product is being imported but why does it cost so much

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I just love cheese. I love the taste, the smell, the color and the versatility of cheese.

One of the cheese products that I truly love is Cheetos.

I cannot live without it.

If there is one food in the world that I would rather not share, it

is Cheetos! I just love it so much I can finish one big pack all by myself! One thing I hate about it is the price, it is expensive.

I can understand that the product is being imported but why does it cost so much.

Buying Cheetos for me means having to shell out a hundred bucks for it.

I remember buying them for only eighty bucks several months ago.

My family and co-workers love Cheetos as well that I buy almost everyday.

The nearby convenience store clerk already knows me just because she frequently sees ...

• Cheetos
      me buying Cheetos in their store.

I hope they could lower down the price for this product so I could enjoy buying my comfort food even more! I also wish they could also distribute this product even to remote places so I could easily purchase a pack when

I am out of town.

Not all stores carry this product, so whenever I see one, I quickly buy it! Overall, I love the product, only complaint I have is the price that’s all.

Ammar Singh Karki says :

re : I can understand that the product is being imported but why does it cost so much
I really love this.

Career Pathfinder says :

Cheetos are fantastic to eat, although not very neat - bring along something to clean the tiny cheese crumbs off your hands, or try to eat the individual cheese curl crunches with a toothpick. The taste is nice, and the mouthfeel of a Cheetos cheese curl is phenomenal for the low price that it costs at the store. This is a snack to eat away from the desk, otherwise, there will be yellowish orange bits all over one’s paperwork and office supplies.

There are places where the small pack of the product retails for fifty red cents, the smallest package enables a smart guy to pour a few Cheetos into the eating aperture without touching them.

The two dollar gas station bag of Cheetos is grabbable, and will cause the need for a few quarters being spent at the car wash on a car vacuuming, if eaten inside of the vehicle. The taste is great, however, the mess breeds less than success during the workday. Be sure to eat them when there is plenty of time for a clean-up.

Yvannie says :

I agree that Cheetos is very delicious. I can also finish a whole pack just by myself. However, it is also true that as delicious and addictive as it may be, it is indeed expensive especially in our country. It’s price varies in different grocery stores nationwide. I noticed it’s more expensive in Watsons compared to supermarkets like SM, Gaisano, etc. I highly recommend buying Cheetos in Gaisano hypermarkets since it’s cheaper there.

Salma says :

Rasanya enak sekali, karna bumbu yang tebal dan krispy. Baunya pun menggugah selera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271606379010230/k2311a0616/6.16.08