Movie Shrek 2  » Movies  »
  • The best part about this movie is that this is the one where they introduce Puss in Boots into the show
  • I think that this is a great film for the whole family

• by jb3513

This second edition of Shrek leaves off where the first one did. I really like that because you do not feel like you are missing any parts of the film. I would have to say that this is by far my favorite Shrek movie out of all three. The best part about

this movie is that this is the one where they introduce Puss in Boots into the show. He is by far the funniest character.

No character is left out in this film. You still get to hear and see Donkey, and his hilarious comments to Shrek and the gang. My daughter’s favorite character ...

• is Princess Fiona, but I knew she was going to like her because she is in love with all princesses. Princess Fiona is like no other princess, with her funny comments and non lady like behavior.

I think that this is a great film for the whole family. It has a lot of humor

in it for the whole family to enjoy together. If you have not seen this movie yet, this is a must have to add to your collection! You will not be disappointed. This is one movie we have added to our collection and we continue to watch it over and over again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111506378960230/k2311a0615/6.15.08