Hershey’s Dark Chocolate 100 Calorie Bar
  • Now if you read some of my other reviews you all should know by now I love chocolate
  • When I saw it was dark chocolate I wasn't impressed but still tried it nonetheless
  • I found it a bit strange till I looked more closely at the package that says Mildly Sweet Chocolate in a fine print

• by RJR

Now if you read some of my other reviews you all should know by now I love chocolate. To be quite honest, as much as I love chocolate I am not the biggest fan of dark chocolate although it is said to be good for you. I’m

not saying I won’t eat it because I do, only if I’m in the mood to have something not as sweet as I’m used to when it comes to chocolate.

I am here to talk about the Hershey’s Dark Chocolate 100 Calorie Bar. I’m not a person who watches her weight cause I really don’t need to but a relative bought a few of these on their trip and gave me one to try. When I saw it was dark chocolate I wasn’t impressed but still tried it nonetheless.

I was pleasantly surprised by this bar ...

• Hershey's Dark Chocolate 100 Calorie Bar
      because it was a bit sweeter than the dark chocolate that I’m used to. I found it a bit strange till I looked more closely at the package that says “Mildly Sweet Chocolate” in a fine print.

There isn’t much to say about the nutrition information but overall,

if you are watching your weight and want a nice fix of chocolate, I’d tell you to go for the Hershey’s Dark Chocolate 100 Calorie Bar. it delivers that just right hint of sweetness you’d expect from chocolate while still maintaining a desirable calorie level and health benefits.

Azriel says :

I have never had enough of this bar, believe me as I stocked on this chocolate bar whenever I go to the grocery store. I am a sucker for dark chocolates and all other I tasted before Hershey’s was either too sweet or too rough as a chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271506378880230/k2311a0615/6.15.08