Monster House
1.0
  • The boys avoid this house all the time, because they think it is a monster house
  • That was a little weird, but I think that's what happened

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the animated film, Monster House. This movie follows around three main characters: two boys and a girl. The boys avoid this house all the time, because they think it is a monster house.

The man inside is just as growly as a monster too. Whenever anything lands on his lawn, he screams and yells, and

scares people away.

Things that happen to fall upon his lawn seem to disappear. When the boys begin to investigate the house from across the street, they find a new friend: a girl.

The girl doesn’t believe in their stories but is soon shown otherwise. The house is alive! It is a monster.

When the old man ...

• who owns the house ends up having a heart attack and is rushed to the hospital, the kids begin to investigate around the house. They soon find themselves inside and in big trouble.

It is up the old man to get them back to safety. Will he help them? Apparently the house is his first wife or something.

That

was a little weird, but I think that’s what happened. She turned into a monster house?

I didn’t really care for this movie.

My mom likes it, but I think it’s stupid. First, I don’t get how the woman turned into a monster house.

I don’t know. The whole movie was a little too weird and stupid.

I don’t recommend this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111506378820230/k2311a0615/6.15.08