Night at the Museum
  • It is more for kids, I think, but I still enjoyed it

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the movie, Night at the Museum, starring Ben Stiller. Ben Stiller’s character is a guy who can’t keep a job very easily. He has a son. He and his wife got a divorce years ago, and so he doesn’t get to see his son as much as he’d like to.

One day, an offer opens as Night Manager for a historical museum downtown. Stiller’s character leaps at

the job and he soon meets the guys he’s replacing: Dick Van Dyke is among them, including two other ones. They’re just too old to be doing the gig anymore, they claim.

They leave Stiller with an instruction manual and wish him luck before leaving. Stiller believes there will be nothing to this job. He sits at the desk and checks over the museum.

Then, much to his surprise, everything starts ...

• coming to life. The most shocking is the t-rex who wants to play fetch. The manual turns out to be a guide as to how to keep the creatures under control at night when they come to life.

Stiller’s characters meets many adversaries, including a monkey named Dexter. The most dangerous adversaries, however, come in the form of the fellas he replaced. They plan on robbing the museum.

Will

Stiller’s character be able to save the museum?

I think this movie is cute. It is more for kids, I think, but I still enjoyed it. I am a Ben Stiller fan, so I had to go watch it and own it of course.

I think he is a classic comedian. I love him. This movie is highly entertainable and the effects are pretty impressive.

Check it out. It’s worth your while.

Night at the Museum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111506378800230/k2311a0615/6.15.08