china-window.com  » Web sites  »
  • I know there can be very good opportunities, given the fact that China is exporting many different commodities to many countries
  • Searching on the internet, I found this excellent website
  • This is the best website I have found so far to be informed about the country, and as the title says, it really is an excellent Way to China

• by Mark Williams

I have been exploring the possibilities to start some trading business with some of the exporters in China. I know there can be very good opportunities, given the fact that China is exporting many different commodities to many countries. Searching on the internet, I found this excellent website : www.

china-window. com And , the title says

“The Best Way to China”.

Yes, it definitely is. This is really a wonderful website providing loads of information about the country and the opportunities for developing business.

One can learn about the history, government organizations, economy, language, travelling, places of interest, manufacturers, opportunities for investment and trading, culture, and much more. There is a ...

• “China Directory” section too, which I find very informative.

It gives links to Government orgainizations. Clicking on the website www.

ebeijing. gov.

cn brings up a whole lot of information about the country, the City of Beijing, travelling in Beijing, and much more. It was so impressive to see even the

“Report on the Work of the Government in 2008″.

The Report was very informative and educational too for me. This is the best website I have found so far to be informed about the country, and as the title says, it really is an excellent Way to China.

I am sure this will be of great help to all interested in doing business in China.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201506378770230/k2311a0615/6.15.08