Meet the Fockers
  • My friends, relatives and family members all enjoyed this movie on the cinema and DVD very much
  • I first watched Meet the Fockers which was a 2004 movie release on the screen and I didn't regret it at all
  • And I decided to purchase the DVD and make it a keepsake

• by eryana09

Meet the Fockers is crazy, wild and hilariously funny! I could never summarize this movie enough. It has a very superb cast and I really must praise the Director and everyone making this movie because it has made me so happy watching it each time. The movie is laced with humor from start to finish and made me laugh the whole way through. My friends,

relatives and family members all enjoyed this movie on the cinema and DVD very much.

I first watched Meet the Fockers which was a 2004 movie release on the screen and I didn’t regret it at all. And I decided to purchase the DVD and make it a keepsake. Movies that have the elements of parents in law certainly make the cut for me, especially those that are ...

• laced with humor, comedy and romance. The movie has a bonus what more with actors like Robert De Niro, and my most favorite, Ben Stiller. The lead actresses are also very good and they played out their characters very well. I applaud Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand’s performances because they are Greg’s parents and certainly weird and neurotic.

Pam, the woman that Greg’s supposed to get married,

has a super-strict ex-CIA dad and he made sure that his daughter is going to get a real good and decent husband. SO, the combination of conservative meets the neurotic and wacky family makes my heart melts each time watching and I wish that all in-laws could get along together like this. Just my wishful thinking, but I do believe each time when I watch this DVD movie.

Meet the Fockers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111506378690230/k2311a0615/6.15.08