The Devil Wears Prada  » Movies  »
  • I have one at home and I love watching it each time whenever I have a special time at home, away from work and not going out with my friends
  • The Devil Wears Prada is definitely enriching and fashion moguls would love watching it
  • I highly recommend watching if you have yet to do so in the movies previously
  • And Anne Hathaway's performance is really awesome for a newcomer, I think she has done a real good job acting in this title

• by eryana09

I can watch The Devil Wears Prada 10 times in a row and still not get bored over the DVD. I have one at home and I love watching it each time whenever I have a special time at home, away from work and not going out with my friends.

The movie is simple yet has a

special message. Although some might find it a bore and has no special meaning, I doubt so honestly. It stars Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep and they are a great combination. Anne’s ‘beatled’ hairdo is very gorgeous and Meryl Streep is also gorgeous for her age. I love to observe the fashion sense ...

• in the movie each time and the storyline is laced with humor and certainly makes me smile with the dialog. I even memorized some lines because it’s very entertaining.

The Devil Wears Prada is definitely enriching and fashion moguls would love watching it. I highly recommend watching if you have yet to do so in the

movies previously. So do catch it on DVD. Meryl Streep performance really has to be applauded. She really succeeded in this movie most definitely.

And Anne Hathaway’s performance is really awesome for a newcomer, I think she has done a real good job acting in this title. Two thumbs up for her performance, really.

The Devil Wears Prada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111506378680230/k2311a0615/6.15.08