Epcot Center  » Entertainment  »
Florida
  • I knew as soon as I entered the theme park that this was going to be a great experience of my life, one that I would always remember
  • The first thing that I noticed about Epcot was its beauty
  • While I was there I ate at a Morraccan restaurant that was very delicious
  • I love the fact that in each country there was a station for the kids to so an activity at
  • They had a human statue that was amazing to watch

• by angie

I have always loved learning about other countries, so when I had the opportunity to visit EPCOT center in Florida, I did not waste one minute. I knew as soon as I entered the theme park that this was going to be a great experience of my life, one that I would always remember. The first thing that I noticed about Epcot was its beauty. The park is very clean and beautifully kept.

This really helps make a park what it is. I loved how Epcot has a very friendly, family oriented feel to it. Even though I was visiting several “counties” I still felt at

home and very comfortable to be in this park.

There are several great countries to visit while at Epcot. Japan, Germany, China, Italy, Canada, Norway, and several more. Each country has unique rides and attractions that make it like the actual country itself.

There are restaurants in each country that serve up authentic food. While I was there I ate at a Morraccan restaurant that was very delicious. Our waiter was very friendly and kind enough to suggest what some good dishes would be.

I love the fact that in each country there was a station for the kids to so an activity at.

• When we were there, each child got a plain white mask that they could decorate in each country as a keepsake for their vacation. I thought that was really neat.

At one point in the day, we entered the Coke place where you can taste test Coke from not only the US but from other countries as well. You would think it would taste the same, but each counties Coke had a different taste to it. In each country, they have different Disney characters roaming around.

I had several photo ops with these Characters. Plus they have a place that you can get your picture

taken professionally with the different characters. I had my photo professionally taken with Goofy, but had snapshots taken with the seven dwarfs, Chip and Dale, Jasmine, The Genie, Aladin, Jafar and several others.

One of my favorite memories is when we were in Italy. They had a human statue that was amazing to watch. How someone could be that still for a super long time is beyond me when people are looking at you and walking up by you is beyond me!

I really liked the fireworks and the parade that went on at dusk.

THe fire works just added to the beauty of the park and the parade was a great way to end our day.

Epcot Center

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591506378670130/k2311a0615/6.15.08